Service & Repair
Doing it Right – The First Time!
Our technicians are held to strict standards. Every technician is required to complete our own Pro-Tech Training certification and then thereafter are continually kept up to date and trained on new methods to keep pace with the ever evolving pool industry. We pride ourselves in resolving the problem both quickly and efficiently – the first time, which saves you time and money.
Our Service and Repairs Include:
• Installation of New Pumps, Motors, Filters, Heaters, Ozonators, Etc.
• Scheduled Maintenance on Existing Equipment
• Control System Installation and Repairs
• New Lights (Including LED Lights) and Light Repairs
• Leak Detection / Leak Location Services
• New Plumbing Installation and Plumbing/Leak Repairs
• New Electric Installation and Electrical Repairs
• In-floor Cleaning System Repairs